Dirt Juice Super Concentrate
- Super strength Bike Cleaner
- Can be used neat or watered down at a ratio of 9:1 Water to Dirt Juice Super to create standard Dirt Juice Bike Cleaner.
- Awesome value – 1 x 1L bottle of Dirt Juice Super makes 10L of Dirt Juice Bike Cleaner.
- Works out as £1.19 per litre when watered down to make Bike Cleaner.
- Fast and effective bike cleaner.
- Premium quality foaming agent.
- Designed to soak and saturate soiled areas to help lift dirt away from the bike.
- Formulated specifically to offer maximum wetting – will dwell for around 5 mins as foam.
- Designed as a functional material rather than a superficial high foam product. Ultra-stable foaming properties for maximum effect.
- Bike Cleaner will reduce the possibility of damage to paintwork by presenting the user with a dirt free, clear paint surface, ready for subsequent detailing if desired.
- Suitable for use on painted surfaces, metal, plastic, carbon fibre, rubber, anodised surfaces and matt finishes.
- Neutral formula means Dirt Juice won’t strip aftercare products such as wax, polish or frame sealant.
- Biodegradable liquid.
- Coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for use on the entire bike.
- Effective degreasing properties for use on drivetrains when used neat.
- Disk and brake pad friendly formula.
- Will not harm seals.
- Can be used in Dirty Little Scrubber chain cleaning tool.
Dirt Juice Super is the Jekyll and Hyde of cleaners and packs two brilliant bike fixes into one big value bottle.
Use it neat as a tough-on-muck degreaser to banish grease and grime, breath life back into buggered bits and restore your gear to shining.
Dilute 9:1 it with water and it transforms by magic into a fast, powerful, awesomely good value mud repelling bike wash. 1 big value bottle will create a whopping 10 litres of bike cleaner.
If you’d rather spend your hard earned on the apres-ride beers and chips than on bike cleaners, this is your golden ticket. Except it’s green. It’s your green ticket.
1 liter bottle.