Our heritage is exemplified in our 1693F Event Stand. How? Allow me to elaborate…
- A modular design means if you’ve only got a couple bikes to hold, you can build it in a shorter (1820mm/71 inches end-to-end) configuration. More bikes? Fit up to 10 with the addition of the extension, stretching it out to 2630mm/103 inches wide.
- Better design means a higher weight capacity, so you can fit all 10 bikes without the stand sagging. Personally speaking, I weigh in at around 225lbs and this stand will easily hold my entire weight.
- All of the above at a light weight. Our stand is a relatively svelt 8.2kg in its full size.
- Easy setup: No tools required.
- Collapses to a small size with an included carrying bag making transport easy.