Fork Juice Stanchion Lubricant
- Easy to apply.
- Antistatic properties prevent the build-up of dust, dirt and mud on stanchions, shock shafts and seals.
- Eliminates wiper seal stiction, particularly on new or freshly serviced forks/shocks or where stanchions/shafts are of a larger diameter.
- Improves small bump sensitivity.
- Reduced trail buzz resulting in increased comfort and less rider fatigue particularly in the hands and forearms.
- Increased shock/fork performance for longer after a service or from new, straight out the box.
- Reduces wear to forks and shocks resulting in less chance of mechanical failure.
- If used regularly the ingress of dirt into internal oil is reduced, cleaner oils for longer, better performance for longer.
- Safe for use on all shock/stanchion coatings as well as metal, carbon fibre, rubber and plastics.
Your very own suspension guru in the garage.
Juice Lubes Fork Juice sprays on in seconds and instantly spruces up your fork for smoother trails and less mechanical fails. It lubes up dry seals, drives out dirt and brings back that box fresh, ready for anything suspension feeling. It’s like having your very own suspension expert, without all the hassle of having to kidnap one and lock him in your garage.
Fork Juice is a do-it-all spray-on suspension lube and protectant. It lubes seals and stanchions, drives grime out from deep in your fork and leaves a protective, non-stick layer. Your fork and shock will feel plush like new and will move faster and smoother when you’re out slaying singletrack.
400ml aerosol. Please note that Fork Juice can only be shipped via surface transport methods.