Pro Road Stand – 1693R
- Co-developed with Team Sky
- Lighter than the rest! 5.1kg
- 5 degrees of freedom for the ultimate in adjustability
- Compatible with thru-axle bikes via adaptors, sold separately
4 in stock
Co-developed over the last two years with the help of Team Sky, the 1693R Pro Road Stand is the best portable repair stand on the market today, simply put.
At 5.1kg it comes in 600g less (that’s 1.3lbs) than comparable stands from other brands yet offers more adjustability, a whopping 5 degrees of freedom:
- Height adjustment allows the 5’0″ tall mechanic to be as comfortable while working as the 6’5″ mechanic
- Fore-Aft adjustment helps to optimize stability when working with different types of bikes or at unusual angles
- Z-axis rotation at the height frees up working space in cramped areas
- Z-axis rotation at the bike support clamp allows for easy access to both sides of the bike
- Y-axis rotation at the bike makes it easy for the mechanic to access the underside of the bike, useful when routing cables or working on hidden brakes
Through the use of adaptors (sold separately), thru-axle bikes can easily be mounted into the 1693R as well, making it perfect for use with your thru-axle equipped gravel grinder or cross country bike. The stand has a maximum capacity of 27kg, or 60lbs.