Unior Bicycle Mechanics Handbook
- Written by instructor Denise Belzil of Techno Cycle in Montreal, a renowned bicycle mechanic training center
- Volume 1 is comprised of 274 pages on Hub, Bottom Bracket, and Headset maintenance
- Volume 2 is 318 pages on Gear and Brake systems
- Spiral bound to lay flat on your workbench
- Laminated pages for durability
Our new series of comprehensive guides on bicycle maintenance, the books feature in-depth, detailed photos and instruction from renowned mechanic instructor Denise Belzil of Techno Cycle, Montreal’s first bicycle mechanic training center, opened in the 1990s.
A spiral binding helps the books to lay flat on your workbench, ensuring it stays open to the page you left it at so you can follow along as you complete your procedures. The pages are laminated to ensure durability in your shop, whether home or professional.
Volume 1 covers hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Volume 2 goes into the same levels of detail on gear and brake maintenance.