A fully blendable suspension oil that’s fully synthetic and packed with stiction reducing and anti-foaming additives. Use solo or mix up and match to create the perfect blend for your weight and your riding style.
Don’t forget to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using suspension oil.
- Fully blendable to allow the precise tuning of suspension systems
- Stable, no foaming across a very wide temperature range resulting in consistent feel and performance
- Extremely high viscosity index to maintain damping at elevated temperatures whilst also ensuring correct suspension operation at low temperatures
- Stable under pressure and compatible with air, nitrogen or argon charged suspension systems
- Excellent anti-wear protection with a high resistance to water contamination and degradation
- Long service life, prolongs seal life
- Recyclable packaging
|Density @ 15°C||0.8453 g/cm³||0.841 g/cm³||0.850 g/cm³||0.857 g/cm³||0.867 g/cm³||0.870 g/cm³||0.879 g/cm³|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||45.00 cSt||9.0 cSt||15.4 cSt||22 cSt||33.2 cSt||45.4 cSt||67.8 cSt|
|Viscosity @ 100°C||9.50 cSt||3.5 cSt||4.6 cSt||6.2 cSt||6.8 cSt||8.5 cSt||9.7 cSt|
You may also like these...
At Unior Bike Tools, we prioritize reliability and durability in every tool. Our products are made from top-quality materials, manufactured to the highest standards. From wrenches and pliers to bike repair stands and automotive equipment, our comprehensive range meets all your needs. Our rich heritage and commitment to excellence have made us the trusted companion of professionals and enthusiasts alike.