Inside Sales Specialist
Unior USA, based in Ballston Spa, NY, is looking for an inside sales specialist with a proven track record to help take our growth to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have some prior knowledge of the bicycle industry, a strong phone presence, experience reaching out to both new and returning customers, a strong ability to manage their time, and great problem solving skills.
Your primary responsibility is to grow new business by reaching out and connecting with retailers and consumers . Alongside that you'll be trying to secure repeat business from our existing relationships, all while providing excellent, personable customer service.
Some technical knowledge of how bicycles work and the tools used to repair them is great, but we can teach that. If your repair skills end at changing a flat tire, that's not a problem.
If you'd like to be part of the next big thing we'd love to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Develop and grow customer accounts
- Handle customer inquiries promptly and effectively
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows and sales meetings
- Earn uncapped commissions plus a base salary
- Meet or exceed assigned annual sales and margin budgets
What you bring to the table:
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and be persuasive
- Work independently and within a team
- 2+ years relevant experience preferred, 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
If you think you'd be a great fit please contact Chris Kreidl at email@example.com