Designed to make working on suspension forks and shocks as efficient as possible, it's constructed entirely of stainless steel and is equipped with a host of features developed with input from service professionals.
- purposely developed for bike suspension service
- equipped with manually adjustable clamp, that works with all forks and shocks
- perforated back with hooks - ideal for hanging suspension parts (20 included)
- sink area with smooth drip holes to facilitate oil collection
- bottom part of the sink is designed for optimal oil run off
- drain valve with hose - ready for oil collection
- adjustable legs with floor levelling function
- integrates with any Unior modular workbench system or can stand alone
- Note, colored parts will be red, not blue.
You may also like these...
At Unior Bike Tools, we prioritize reliability and durability in every tool. Our products are made from top-quality materials, manufactured to the highest standards. From wrenches and pliers to bike repair stands and automotive equipment, our comprehensive range meets all your needs. Our rich heritage and commitment to excellence have made us the trusted companion of professionals and enthusiasts alike.