- Made in Europe
- Includes 1 caliper's worth of pads
- Standard / Red is a basic OE replacement pad
- Performance / Black compound exceeds most OE specs
- Race / Green compound offers better initial bite and higher stopping power
- E-bike / Blue offers the highest in longevity while still providing good modulation and power
Sinter Brakes manufactures high end, premium brake pads in the heart of Central Europe. Based in the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, Sinter has been producing brake pads and rotors for a number of markets for 50 years including karting and motorcycle racing.
Two compounds are offered: Performance and Race, distinguished by the color of the backing plate. The Performance compound, with its black backing plate, is at a minimum comparable to most brands high-performance compounds. Sinter's Race compound, with a green backing plate, is a ultra high performance compound that has been proven on the World Cup Downhill circuit.
The price includes one caliper's worth of pads as well as the pad spring, and everything is delivered in a handy tin perfect for stashing whatever you desire.
- XTR BR-M975, BR-M966, BR-M965
- XT BR-M776, BR-M775, BR-M765
- SLX BR-M665
- LX BR-M585, BR-T665, BR-T605
- Deore BR-M596, BR-M595, BR-M535
- Alfine BR-S501, BR-S500
- Saint BR-M800
- Hone BR-M601
- Dash Carbon